DSD 1-12 Months
Self Defense focused “personal training;” Personal Safety & Life Preservation
Individuals/Couples are able to have 30 or 60 minute sessions, groups are restricted to 45 minutes.
*In-Home also includes Outdoors-Rain, Shine, Snow!
- Personal Training meets Self Defense! VERY UNIQUE APPROACH!
- One-on-One Personalized Instruction;
- Efficacy is directly proportionate to volume of training/sessions per week;
- This is a non-belt/certification program;
- Full body Composition Analysis, PAR-Q, Basic Mobility/Functionality Assessment;
- Goal Clarification; Custom Programming & Instruction;
- Learn how to respond to: Verbal Confrontation, Physical Confrontation, Strangers, Hand Gun, Knife, Bats/Bars, Car Jacking, Home Invasion, Child Abduction, Shootings, Being Followed, Aggressive Solicitors & many more scenarios.
- DSS-Founded by Sijo James DeMile, one of Bruce Lee’s original students. DSS is a modern self-defense system based on the science of Bruce Lee’s combative principles for trapping, speed, and striking power combined with effective fighting applications of Wing Chun Do, Jiu-Jitsu, US and Israeli Military Combatives joined with leading fitness concepts for developing a leaner, stronger, functional body while building more confidence.
- DSS's efficacy stems from matching techniques to student's physical capacity, age, job/life, interests and needs.
- DSS equips all who study its principles and techniques to learn fundamental applications to reduce given threats and maximize probability of survival regardless of age, gender, strength or size to deal when dealing with “what if” situations.
- DSS is a holistic system that addresses the environmental, emotional and physical realities of personal protection underscored with the conviction that everyone has the right to defend their life, liberty, and family. Additional Info: Knowing your personal Self Defense rights in Washington State & lawful response(s).
- DSS is highly effective and beneficial for Children to Seniors.
|Number of People|
1 (Individual), 2 (Couple), 3 (Group), 4 (Group), 5 (Group)
1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
|Sessions per week|
1 session, 2 sessions, 3 sessions, 4 sessions
|Time per session|
30 minutes, 45 minutes, 60 minutes